Thursday 23 October 2014

Katthi - please read this blog please

Before watching the movie I criticised vijay and murugadoss badly after watching the whole I realised that it is not only a movie it is happening whenever I heard about farmer death I didn't think deep but after watching the movie I realised what is happening around me since move down from my home town to city dialy I am suffering for good food because in home town food is healthy fresh but city imported products caused many diseases to all but no one is caring agriculture I don't wana criticise the movie this blog is about voice of agricultural people we plant so many things city and corporates eating it but the don't realise pain suffer miser of agriculturalist they think they can do anything with money but it is not there is something which money can't buy before eating see the food and think how it came then you feel the pain of the people who were behind the food god has given equal blood and equal body but we separate among ourselves when india won medal in games we cheer but indirectly we are losing future we intake Morden foods which are not natural in this situation only one can fight all stood for agriculture india is the land of natural food please don't destroy preserve it for your grand children preserving money is waste preserving health is wealth our ancestors did it aren't we please think and react.... Please do share....

No comments:

Post a Comment